Data Center Information
WestNIC provides managed dedicated servers in four data centers across United States. Two data centers located in Dallas, TX, one in Washington D.C. and one in Seattle. It provides geographic diversity ideal for maintaining system and data redundancy, as well as for placing systems in the optimal physical location for traffic volume and speeds.
Redundant, best-in-class infrastructure four data centers above maintain multiple power feeds, fiber links, dedicated generators, and battery backup. They are built from industry-leading hardware and equipment, ensuring the highest level of performance, reliability, and interoperability.
Why choose our dedicated servers?
- We provide managed dedicated servers. That means we setup and deliver ready to go secured systems. We also provide 24/7 monitoring, updates, security and, most importantly, weekly offsite backups. Restore service, apache/php customizations are free of charge.
- Unlimited account transfers from cPanel, Plesk and Ensim based servers.
- All license costs (Redhat Enterprise, cPanel, Fantastico, RVskin, WHMCS, Softaculous, and RVsitebuilder are on us. You pay nothing for renewals as long as you have server with us. We also provide free dedicated security certificates (256 bit) for secure cPanel, mail (pop3/smtp/imap) and FTP.
- Free blocks of dedicated IPs (up to 20 IPs) are included. We also provide few class C IPs (up to 5) free of charge.
- 24/7 US based suppport via phone or support desk. We operate from New York and Dallas.
Get your managed dedicated server today!